Re: New pg_lsn type doesn't have hash/btree opclasses

От Fabrízio de Royes Mello
Тема Re: New pg_lsn type doesn't have hash/btree opclasses
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Sat, May 10, 2014 at 6:52 PM, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:

> > I don't even understand why it's questionable whether this should be
> > fixed.
>
> Sigh.  We have some debate isomorphic to this one every year, it seems
> like.  The argument why it shouldn't be fixed now is: ITS. TOO. LATE.
> Which part of that isn't clear to you?

Sorry but I don't understand why it's too late. The 9.4 branch not been created yet.

And in the last hours various patches (mostly fixes) have been committed and IMO this is not different.

Regards,

--
Fabrízio de Royes Mello
Consultoria/Coaching PostgreSQL