Re: Introduce MIN/MAX aggregate functions to pg_lsn

От Fabrízio de Royes Mello
Тема Re: Introduce MIN/MAX aggregate functions to pg_lsn
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

On Fri, Mar 22, 2019 at 10:27 PM Michael Paquier <michael@paquier.xyz> wrote:

> On Fri, Mar 22, 2019 at 04:49:57PM -0300, Fabrízio de Royes Mello wrote:
> > So attached patch aims to introduce MIN/MAX aggregate functions to pg_lsn
>
> Fine by me.  This looks helpful for monitoring.
>
> Please make sure to register it to the next commit fest:
> https://commitfest.postgresql.org/23/
> It is too late for Postgres 12 unfortunately.

Sure, added:

Regards,
--
   Fabrízio de Royes Mello         Timbira - http://www.timbira.com.br/

От: Alexander Korotkov
Сообщение: Re: Connections hang indefinitely while taking a gin index's LWLockbuffer_content lock
От: Julien Rouhaud
Сообщение: Re: Planning counters in pg_stat_statements (using pgss_store)