От Fabrízio de Royes Mello
Тема Re: row filtering for logical replication
Дата
Re: row filtering for logical replication  (Petr Jelinek <petr.jelinek@2ndquadrant.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers

On Fri, Nov 23, 2018 at 4:13 PM Petr Jelinek <petr.jelinek@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:

> > If carefully documented I see no problem with it... we already have an
> > analogous problem with functional indexes.
>
> The difference is that with functional indexes you can recreate the
> missing object and everything is okay again. With logical replication
> recreating the object will not help.

In this case with logical replication you should rsync the object. That is the price of misunderstanding / bad use of the new feature.

As usual, there are no free beer ;-)

Regards,

--
   Fabrízio de Royes Mello         Timbira - http://www.timbira.com.br/

От: Petr Jelinek
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: 64-bit hash function for hstore and citext data type