Verbose output of pg_dump not show schema name

От Fabrízio de Royes Mello
Тема Verbose output of pg_dump not show schema name
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi all,

There are some reason to verbose output of pg_dump don't show schema name?

A output example of using "pg_dump -Fd -j8 -v"

pg_dump: dumping contents of table geocoordinate
pg_dump: dumping contents of table historyvalue
pg_dump: dumping contents of table historyvalue
pg_dump: dumping contents of table transactionlog
pg_dump: dumping contents of table historyvalue
pg_dump: dumping contents of table historyvalue
pg_dump: dumping contents of table historyvalue
pg_dump: dumping contents of table historyvalue

This database have a lot of different schemas with same structure and if I need do view the status of dump I don't know what schema the table are dump from.

Regards,

--
Fabrízio de Royes Mello
Consultoria/Coaching PostgreSQL