Re: Re: Proposal: Store "timestamptz" of database creation on "pg_database"

От Fabrízio de Royes Mello
Тема Re: Re: Proposal: Store "timestamptz" of database creation on "pg_database"
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
/>><br/>> * Fabrízio de Royes Mello (<a href="mailto:fabriziomello@gmail.com">fabriziomello@gmail.com</a>)
wrote:<br/> > > * also we discuss about create two new catalogs, one local and another<br />> > shared
(likepg_description and pg_shdescription) to track creation times<br />> > of all database objects.<br />><br
/>>Creating a separate catalog (or two) every time we want to track XYZ for<br /> > all objects is rather
overkill... Thinking about this a bit more, and<br />> noting that pg_description/shdescription more-or-less already
existas a<br />> framework for tracking 'something' for 'all catalog entries'- why don't<br /> > we just add
thesecolumns to those tables..?  <br /><br />But those tables are filled only when we execute COMMENT ON statement...
href="http://fabriziomello.blogspot.com">http://fabriziomello.blogspot.com</a><br/>>> Perfil Linkedin: <a
href="http://br.linkedin.com/in/fabriziomello">http://br.linkedin.com/in/fabriziomello</a><br/> >> Twitter: <a