Inputs Appreciated - Calling pgsql stored proc with user defined sql types from java using pgsql-jdbc

От Venkateswar Reddy Melachervu
Тема Inputs Appreciated - Calling pgsql stored proc with user defined sql types from java using pgsql-jdbc
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Hello All,
Any inputs/pointers for the below are highly appreciated.

Problem
When trying to conn.registerOutParameter(2, Types.STRUCT,"type_customer_details_for_subscription") for a pgsql stored proc with user defined type from java1.7 using jdbc41 pgsql driver to pgsql9.3 is resulting in error when type maps are used - SQLFeatureNotSupportedException: Method org.postgresql.jdbc4.Jdbc4CallableStatement.registerOutParameter(int,int,String) is not yet implemented.

Somehow I was under the impression that struct for sql is base type and pgsql jdbc driver can support it. But going by above exception message, it it not. am I doing something wrong (have to create some struct pointers etc. before registering the type) or it is the way pgsql jdbc driver is built. Is there any way out  - any pointer?

--
Regards,
Venkateswar Reddy Melachervu