Re: Inputs Appreciated - Calling pgsql stored proc with user defined sql types from java using pgsql-jdbc

От David Johnston
Тема Re: Inputs Appreciated - Calling pgsql stored proc with user defined sql types from java using pgsql-jdbc
Дата
Ответ на Inputs Appreciated - Calling pgsql stored proc with user defined sql types from java using pgsql-jdbc  (Venkateswar Reddy Melachervu <vmelachervu@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-jdbc
Venkateswar Reddy Melachervu wrote
> Hello All,
> Any inputs/pointers for the below are highly appreciated.
>
> Problem
> When trying to conn.registerOutParameter(2,
> Types.STRUCT,"type_customer_details_for_subscription") for a pgsql stored
> proc with user defined type from java1.7 using jdbc41 pgsql driver to
> pgsql9.3 is resulting in error when type maps are used -
> SQLFeatureNotSupportedException: Method
> org.postgresql.jdbc4.Jdbc4CallableStatement.registerOutParameter(int,int,String)
> is not yet implemented.
>
> Somehow I was under the impression that struct for sql is base type and
> pgsql jdbc driver can support it. But going by above exception message, it
> it not. am I doing something wrong (have to create some struct pointers
> etc. before registering the type) or it is the way pgsql jdbc driver is
> built. Is there any way out  - any pointer?
>
> --
> Regards,
> Venkateswar Reddy Melachervu
> "...dare to dream, care to win..."
> www.linkedin.com/in/vmelachervu

registerOutParameter(...) is not implemented - it doesn't matter what the
actual argument values are.

 Sorry, no help on the solution.

David J.