Re: Problem with pgadmin4 : displaying data in the query editor

От Cibeles Redondo Veloso
Тема Re: Problem with pgadmin4 : displaying data in the query editor
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
  I know this is silly, but did you try to uninstall and install it again?

El dom., 5 abr. 2020 a las 17:22, Saad SENOUCI (<saadsenouci@gmail.com>) escribió:
Hello,

I installed "pgadmin4" (version 4.20 for Window 10 64 bits). With this app, I connect without worry to the PostgreSQL database that I installed on a virtual machine (PostgreSQL 11 and VM under Debian 10 installed in VirtualBox).

But although I can visualize the data contained in my PostgreSQL database from Windows with Putty or with Qgis (for geolocated data), I can't visualize them with "pgadmin4" in the query editor .

In the query editor of "pgadmin4", when I make a "SELECT" query, the "Data" tab returns nothing.
However on the "message" tab I have a message telling me that the request has been executed. Here is a message for one of my tables: "Successful execution. Total time: 574 msec. 2780 lines affected.".
Also under pgadmin4, the other SQL commands work well (create, insert, update, delete ....)

Previously, I was using pgadmin III and I didn't have this problem. I went around the parameters of "pgadmin4" and looked on the web, but I did not find anything to solve this problem.

Does anyone can help me ?

Thank you.