Re: [SQL] DB link from postgres to Oracle; how to query Dbname.tablename?

От Jayadevan M
Тема Re: [SQL] DB link from postgres to Oracle; how to query Dbname.tablename?
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
In PostgreSQL, you always connect to a 'database', then query tables. So if you are connecting to the 'wrong' database, you will get the error you mentioned. You can troubleshoot this in many ways -
one way would be to enable logging on PostgreSQL side and check the log and see which database you are connecting to. Another way will be to execute the PostgreSQL function current_database()
instead of the query you are using right now and verify if you are connecting to the correct database.