Re: PATCH: logical_work_mem and logical streaming of large in-progress transactions

От Ajin Cherian
Тема Re: PATCH: logical_work_mem and logical streaming of large in-progress transactions
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

On Wed, Jul 15, 2020 at 2:05 PM Dilip Kumar <dilipbalaut@gmail.com> wrote:
  Please see the
latest patch set v33.

--
Regards,
Dilip Kumar

I have a minor comment. You've defined a new function ReorderBufferStartStreaming() but the function doesn't actually start streaming but is used to find out if you can start streaming and it returns a boolean. Can't you name it accordingly?
Probably ReorderBufferCanStartStreaming(). I understand that it internally calls ReorderBufferCanStream() which is similar sounding but I think that should not matter.

regards,
Ajin Cherian
Fujitsu Australia