Re: [HACKERS] logical decoding of two-phase transactions

От Ajin Cherian
Тема Re: [HACKERS] logical decoding of two-phase transactions
Дата
Re: [HACKERS] logical decoding of two-phase transactions  (Amit Kapila <amit.kapila16@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi Sawada-san,

I think Amit has a plan to commit this patch-set in phases. I will
leave it to him to decide because I think he has a plan.
I took time to refactor the test_decoding isolation test for
consistent snapshot so that it uses just 3 sessions rather than 4.
Posting an updated patch-0009

regards,
Ajin Cherian
Fujitsu Australia