Re: [HACKERS] logical decoding of two-phase transactions

От Amit Kapila
Тема Re: [HACKERS] logical decoding of two-phase transactions
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Dec 29, 2020 at 3:15 PM Ajin Cherian <itsajin@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Sawada-san,
>
> I think Amit has a plan to commit this patch-set in phases.

I have pushed the first patch and I would like to make a few changes
in the second patch after which I will post the new version. I'll try
to do that tomorrow if possible and register the patch.

> I will
> leave it to him to decide because I think he has a plan.
> I took time to refactor the test_decoding isolation test for
> consistent snapshot so that it uses just 3 sessions rather than 4.
> Posting an updated patch-0009

Thanks, I will look into this.

--
With Regards,