Re: [HACKERS] logical decoding of two-phase transactions

От Ajin Cherian
Тема Re: [HACKERS] logical decoding of two-phase transactions
Дата
Re: [HACKERS] logical decoding of two-phase transactions  (Amit Kapila <amit.kapila16@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers

On Mon, Sep 7, 2020 at 11:17 PM Amit Kapila <amit.kapila16@gmail.com> wrote:

Nikhil has a test for the same
(0004-Teach-test_decoding-plugin-to-work-with-2PC.Jan4) in his last
email [1]. You might want to use it to test this behavior. I think you
can also keep the tests as a separate patch as Nikhil had.

Done. I've added the tests and also tweaked code to make sure that the aborts during 2 phase commits are also handled.

I don't know why the patch has used this way to implement an option to
enable two-phase. Can't we use how we implement 'stream-changes'
option in commit 7259736a6e? Just refer how we set ctx->streaming and
you can use a similar way to set this parameter.

Done, I've moved the checks for callbacks to inside the corresponding wrappers.

Regards,
Ajin Cherian
Fujitsu Australia
Вложения