Re: [pgadmin-support] postgis geometry type not displayed correctly

От Khushboo Vashi
Тема Re: [pgadmin-support] postgis geometry type not displayed correctly
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hi Richard,

On Tue, Jul 18, 2017 at 5:13 AM, Richard Greenwood <richard.greenwood@gmail.com> wrote:
In 1.6 a PostGIS geometry column now shows as "Geometry" in both the Table>SQL tab and the Column>SQL tab. Thanks for that. But in psql and pgAdmin3 it would be shown as e.g. "MultiPolygon, 3739". It would be very helpful if pgAdmin4 could also show that level of detail.

Thanks for reporting.  This issue was already fixed into 1.6 but it seems like this has been broken partially.
Thanks,
Rich