Re: Where is the server log in pgAdmin v4

От Khushboo Vashi
Тема Re: Where is the server log in pgAdmin v4
Дата
Список pgadmin-support

On Mon, Aug 6, 2018 at 6:45 AM, David Blaymires <david.blaymires@instinctsystems.com.au> wrote:
Hi,

One thing that was incredibly valuable in pgAdmin v3 was being able to go to the Tools menu, select Server Status and a new window opened up that included the current log file.  You could also select from the list of available log files.

As I understand it, it is not possible to view the server log file in pgAdmin v4.  If this is correct, I don’t understand the reasoning behind it.  Quick and easy access for an authenticated user to see and review the log, particularly when supporting users, is vital.

Is this just a missing feature that will be added back?  Can it not be added as a tab in the interface?

Please create a feature request @ https://redmine.postgresql.org/projects/pgadmin4
- -
Regards,
David

David Blaymires
Managing Director/CEO - Instinct Systems:  The JobBag people