Re: Where is the server log in pgAdmin v4

От Doug Easterbrook
Тема Re: Where is the server log in pgAdmin v4
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hi David:

I vote with you.          A log file, plus a refreshing version of the active users would be great to get back

can it be done —  sure it can.    the Pgadmin 3 fork by bigSky runs just fine against Postgres 10 — I’ve extracted it and I use it just for this purpose alongside pgadmin 3.

so.. yes I vote for it back.

Doug Easterbrook
Arts Management Systems Ltd.
Phone (403) 650-1978