Re: [pgadmin-support] postgis geometry type not displayed correctly

От Khushboo Vashi
Тема Re: [pgadmin-support] postgis geometry type not displayed correctly
Дата
Список pgadmin-support

On Tue, May 30, 2017 at 8:51 PM, Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org> wrote:
Khushboo, can you look into this please (and log and RM to go with it
if required)?

Sure, I will work on this after finishing my current RM #2425 .
Thanks.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

Сообщение: Re: [pgadmin-support] pgAdmin4 and boolean columns
Сообщение: Re: [pgadmin-support] pgAdmin4 and boolean columns