Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch]: #3412 - Add support for PRIMARY KEY, FOREIGNKEY, indexes, and triggers on partitioned tables for PG 11

От Khushboo Vashi
Тема Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch]: #3412 - Add support for PRIMARY KEY, FOREIGNKEY, indexes, and triggers on partitioned tables for PG 11
Дата
Ответ на Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch]: #3412 - Add support for PRIMARY KEY, FOREIGNKEY, indexes, and triggers on partitioned tables for PG 11  (Khushboo Vashi <khushboo.vashi@enterprisedb.com>)
Ответы Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch]: #3412 - Add support for PRIMARY KEY, FOREIGNKEY, indexes, and triggers on partitioned tables for PG 11  (Khushboo Vashi <khushboo.vashi@enterprisedb.com>)
Список pgadmin-hackers
For more clarification, The comments given by Aditya are:

1. I did not understand the below highlighted code. As per my understanding, index on partitioned table will not be supported with this code. But, Postgres 11 supports indexes on partitioned table. Could you please add some comments in the code above the highlighted code.
-            if 'tid' in kwargs and manager.version >= 100000:
+            if 'tid' in kwargs and 100000 <= manager.version < 110000:
                 return not backend_supported(self, manager, **kwargs)

2.  And for precautionary purpose, I would suggest replacing double equals(==) with triple equals(===) wherever you've used. Example below.

+      editable: function(m) {

+        if(m.handler && m.handler.top &&

+          m.handler.top.attributes &&

+          m.handler.top.attributes.partition_type == 'hash' &&