Re: Server group becomes unusable in PGAdmin4

От Khushboo Vashi
Тема Re: Server group becomes unusable in PGAdmin4
Дата
Список pgadmin-support

On Tue, Jul 31, 2018 at 12:41 PM, Michael Krüger <michael@kruegers.email> wrote:
Thank you, that worked. But it would be great to be able to do this from the frontend too.

You can create a feature request for this @ https://redmine.postgresql.org/projects/pgadmin4
Regards,
Michael

Aditya Toshniwal <aditya.toshniwal@enterprisedb.com> schrieb am Di., 31. Juli 2018 um 08:48 Uhr:
Hi Michael,

You can clear the session files from sessions directory.  Go to (on MAC) -  /Users/<username>/.pgadmin/sessions directory and execute command rm -f *.
This will remove all the existing sessions.