Re: pgAdmin 4 (version 3.1) Kubuntu 18.04 can't save query tool to disk.

От Khushboo Vashi
Тема Re: pgAdmin 4 (version 3.1) Kubuntu 18.04 can't save query tool to disk.
Дата
Список pgadmin-support

On Tue, Jul 31, 2018 at 8:09 PM, richard coleman <rcoleman.ascentgl@gmail.com> wrote:
All,

Running pgAdmin4 (version 3.1) under chromium 67.0.3396.99 on Kubuntu 18.04.

When trying to save a query I've written in the query tool window It keeps throwing a

"Error: [Erno 107] Transport endpoint is not connected '/home/rcoleman/thinclient_drives/' "

Whenever I try to navigate to my home directory.

Please create this issue @  https://redmine.postgresql.org/projects/pgadmin4 with proper steps.
Are you able to save it at another location?
How you have installed pgAdmin 4?

Is this expected behavior?

Thanks,

rik.