Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch]: RM #2904: As a visually impaired user I needall buttons in the application to have appropriate tooltips for my screenreader to interpret

От Khushboo Vashi
Тема Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch]: RM #2904: As a visually impaired user I needall buttons in the application to have appropriate tooltips for my screenreader to interpret
Дата
Ответ на Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch]: RM #2904: As a visually impaired user I needall buttons in the application to have appropriate tooltips for my screenreader to interpret  (Khushboo Vashi <khushboo.vashi@enterprisedb.com>)
Ответы Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch]: RM #2904: As a visually impaired user I needall buttons in the application to have appropriate tooltips for my screenreader to interpret  (Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org>)
Список pgadmin-hackers