pgAdmin 4 commit: Fixing the javascript file after runningpga_eslint.j

От Ashesh Vashi
Тема pgAdmin 4 commit: Fixing the javascript file after runningpga_eslint.j
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Fixing the javascript file after running pga_eslint.js script

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb?p=pgadmin4.git;a=commitdiff;h=404f1cc8efa038579b1dab4c8f25b16e86cca541

Modified Files
web/pgadmin/static/bundle/app.js                   | 30 ++++-----
web/pgadmin/static/bundle/browser.js               |  2 +-
web/pgadmin/static/bundle/codemirror.js            |  2 +-
web/pgadmin/static/js/sqleditor_utils.js           | 76 +++++++++++-----------
web/pgadmin/tools/sqleditor/static/js/sqleditor.js | 18 ++---