Re: [pgadmin-hackers] [pgAdmin4][Patch]: RM #1801 : Properly handledatabases with datallowconn == false

От Khushboo Vashi
Тема Re: [pgadmin-hackers] [pgAdmin4][Patch]: RM #1801 : Properly handledatabases with datallowconn == false
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi,

Please find the attached patch to fix the regression bug due to this (RM 1801) fix.

Issue: While creating database, gets an error while changing the tab to SQL tab.

Thanks,
Khushboo

On Fri, Dec 9, 2016 at 5:29 PM, Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org> wrote:
Thanks, patch applied.