Re: [pgadmin-hackers] [pgAdmin4]: RM-1910 - Remember last useddirectory in the file manager

От Neel Patel
Тема Re: [pgadmin-hackers] [pgAdmin4]: RM-1910 - Remember last useddirectory in the file manager
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi Dave,

Please find attached patch file with the fix of below suggestion.
  • If the directory that has been remembered no longer exists, then find closest parent directory to set last remembered directory.
Do review it and let us know for comments.

Thanks,
Neel Patel

On Fri, Dec 9, 2016 at 5:54 PM, Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org> wrote:
Hi

On Fri, Dec 9, 2016 at 10:23 AM, Neel Patel <neel.patel@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Please find attached patch file which contains the fix of last used
> directory in file manager.
> Now file manager will remember last used directory per user basis and will
> be store in SQLite database.
>
> Do review it and let us know for comments.

To avoid an exception, I had to change the hunk at line 578 of
file_manager/__init__.py to check for self.dir == None, e.g.

dir = self.dir if self.dir is not None else ''
if not dir.endswith('/'):
    dir += '/';

However, I then ran into a problem that if the directory that has been
remembered no longer exists, I get an error message. I believe it
should traverse back up the path to find the closest directory that is
still present.

Can you look at that please?

--
Dave Page