Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch]: RM #1978 - Add an option to allow user todisable alertifyjs and acitree animations

От Khushboo Vashi
Тема Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch]: RM #1978 - Add an option to allow user todisable alertifyjs and acitree animations
Дата
Ответ на Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch]: RM #1978 - Add an option to allow user todisable alertifyjs and acitree animations  (Joao De Almeida Pereira <jdealmeidapereira@pivotal.io>)
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi Joao,

On Tue, Mar 27, 2018 at 12:12 AM, Joao De Almeida Pereira <jdealmeidapereira@pivotal.io> wrote:
Hi Khushboo,

Looks like you have a typo on your CSS where it reads 'zoomeIn' it should be 'zoomIn'.
Thanks, I have sent the updated patch.
Also setting more parameters into the window, in our experience, is never good, so maybe it is time to create a real settings cache that can retrieve from the backend the settings, like this one.

We already have a cache for preferences, so I have used that in the updated patch.
Thanks
Victoria & Joao

Thanks,
Khushboo