Re: Bug #3083 fix

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Bug #3083 fix
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi

On Wed, Mar 28, 2018 at 7:06 PM, Joao De Almeida Pereira <jdealmeidapereira@pivotal.io> wrote:
Hey Akshay and Neethu

We refactored the patch to add tests for the resize feature.  We were able to write test cases for the drag event by using spies and setting the rect dimensions.  In cases like this, we can just test some components in order to have enough confidence in the code.  So we isolated the function that implements the behavior of this feature and tested that it was performing as expected.

We ran the patch through the pipelines and all of the tests passed.

I'm consistently seeing the feature test failure below with this patch applied:

FAIL: runTest (pgadmin.feature_tests.view_data_dml_queries.CheckForViewDataTest)
Validate Insert, Update operations in View/Edit data with given test data
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/Users/dpage/git/pgadmin4/web/pgadmin/feature_tests/view_data_dml_queries.py", line 125, in runTest
    self._verify_row_data(True)
  File "/Users/dpage/git/pgadmin4/web/pgadmin/feature_tests/view_data_dml_queries.py", line 325, in _verify_row_data
    self.assertEquals(cells[idx], config_data[str(idx)][1])
AssertionError: u'[null]' != u'1'
- [null]
+ 1

--