Re: pgAdmin4 PATCH: Domain Module

От Khushboo Vashi
Тема Re: pgAdmin4 PATCH: Domain Module
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi,

Please find the attached updated patch for the Domains Module.

Thanks,
Khushboo

On Thu, Mar 24, 2016 at 5:29 PM, Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org> wrote:
Hi

You're going to hate me for this....

- I added an un-validated constraint to a domain, then opened the
domain properties and clicked the Validate? option for it. The SQL is
generated, but the Save button is not enabled.
Done

- If I right-click a domain, I get Create options for "Domain" (with a
constraint icon) and "Domain..." with a domain icon.

As per the discussion with Ashesh, He has updated the context menu JS file with the new version and that is causing the issue.
He is going to fix this issue as this is generic for the all context menu.
I will create a new task for this in kanban and assign it to Ashesh.

See attached screenshot.

Thanks.

Вложения