Re: Security Best Practices: Is This Reasonable?

От Tom Browder
Тема Re: Security Best Practices: Is This Reasonable?
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
On Fri, Jan 13, 2012 at 11:17, Howard Eglowstein
<howard@yankeescientific.com> wrote:
> We're doing something similar to allow dealers to access relevant parts of a table and not others. Using the Apache
username login works swell and if there's a security problem with it, we haven't bumped into it yet.

Thanks, Howard.

Best regards,

-Tom

От: Howard Eglowstein
Сообщение: Re: Security Best Practices: Is This Reasonable?
От: "Day, David"
Сообщение: Postgres V9.1 - unix socket directory Ubuntu /tmp vs /var/run/postgres