Re: pgAdmin install on mac - does not work

От Shailesh Doshi
Тема Re: pgAdmin install on mac - does not work
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Bingo.  Removing the client directory fixed the issue.
Thanks a bunch Dave.

On Wed, Mar 9, 2016 at 8:03 AM, Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org> wrote:
On Wed, Mar 9, 2016 at 12:07 PM, Shailesh Doshi <sdoshi@pivotal.io> wrote:
> Hello
>

> Trying to get pgAdmin3 installed  on my mac (16G i7 4 core CPU,  OSX 10.11).
> I have tried 1.20 and 1.22 and 1.22.1
> When I try to install, it goes up to a point of showing me the pgAdmin
> elephant but then my CPU shoots up to 100% and stays there.
> There is background window that opens up
> /usr/local/greenplum-clients-4.3.5.1-buid1 pops up when I click on the
> pgAdmin screen icon.
>
> I had nothing else running (activity monitor would show 100% CPU 4 threads).
> Online research did not yield anything. Another colleague of mine has exact
> same issue.

Hi

If you move the Greenplum clients directory out of the way
temporarily, does that resolve the issue?

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company