Re: How to setup Active Directory users in Postgres 9.3.11

От Wyatt Sanford
Тема Re: How to setup Active Directory users in Postgres 9.3.11
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Thanks,

I'll do that.

Wyatt Sanford
Database Administrator

-----Original Message-----
From: Raymond O'Donnell [mailto:rod@iol.ie]
Sent: Wednesday, March 09, 2016 4:54 AM
To: Wyatt Sanford; 'pgadmin-support@postgresql.org'
Subject: Re: [pgadmin-support] How to setup Active Directory users in Postgres 9.3.11

On 08/03/2016 17:56, Wyatt Sanford wrote:
> Hi,
>

> I have recently been tasked with installing Postgres 9.3.11 on a
> Windows
> 2012 R2 server on Active Directory and restoring backups from a Linux
> server running Postgres 9.3.11.  I have all of the databases restored
> to the windows server and now I need to set up access for users on
> Active Directory.  I've read a few things online, but did not find any
> good

Hi there,

You'd be better off asking on the pgsql-general mailing list. This one is dedicated to PgAdmin, the PostgreSQL
administrationtool.

Ray.

--
Raymond O'Donnell :: Galway :: Ireland
rod@iol.ie

DISCLAIMER : This e-mail transmission is intended for the use of the individual or entity addressed and may contain
protectedconfidential information. If you are not the intended recipient or the employee or agent responsible for
deliveringthe transmission to the intended recipient, any dissemination, forwarding, printing, distribution, copying or
useof this transmission is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify the
senderand delete this transmission.