Re: Small miscellaneus fixes (Part II)

От John Naylor
Тема Re: Small miscellaneus fixes (Part II)
Дата
Re: Small miscellaneus fixes (Part II)  (John Naylor <john.naylor@enterprisedb.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers

I wrote:
> ...but arguably the earlier check is close enough that it's silly to assert in the "else" branch, and I'd be okay with just nuking those lines. Another thing that caught my attention is the assumption that unsetting a bit is so expensive that we have to first check if it's set, so we may as well remove "IS_BRACKET(Np->Num)" as well.

The attached is what I mean. I'll commit this this week unless there are objections.

--
John Naylor
EDB: http://www.enterprisedb.com

Сообщение: If there are more than two functions in different schemas, the functions have the same name and same arguments, \df[+] only display the function that schema first appeared in the search_path.