Re: First draft of the PG 15 release notes

От John Naylor
Тема Re: First draft of the PG 15 release notes
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Regarding this item:

"Allow hash lookup for NOT IN clauses with many constants (David Rowley, James Coleman)
Previously the code always sequentially scanned the list of values."

The todo list has an entry titled "Planning large IN lists", which links to

Did we already have a hash lookup for IN clauses with constants and the above commit adds NOT IN? If so, maybe we have enough to remove this todo item.