PGAdmin3 fails to launch on Ubuntu 15.10 (64bit)

От Fernando Casanova
Тема PGAdmin3 fails to launch on Ubuntu 15.10 (64bit)
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hello,

I've installed Pgadmin3 with the following command: sudo apt-get install pgadmin3, but its not launching. When I try it using the terminal I have the following:

Fatal Error: Mismatch between the program and library build versions detected.
The library used 2.8 (no debug,Unicode,compiler with C++ ABI 1009,wx containers,compatible with 2.6),
and your program used 2.8 (no debug,Unicode,compiler with C++ ABI 1002,wx containers,compatible with 2.6).
Aborted (core dumped)

I've googled it but nothing seemed to solve. Can you help me?

Regards