Re: PgAdmin III 1.22 crashes, bug riport

От Adam Pearson
Тема Re: PgAdmin III 1.22 crashes, bug riport
Дата
Список pgadmin-support

I’m also having this problem, it also happens if the connection to the server is lost.  When you click ‘ok’ ’pgAdmin crashes.

As per Lutischán statement below, this was working fine on pgAdmin 1.20.

Interestingly, the application is being used (writing queries and executing them against the server it says its lost connection to) but it appears the that management window timesout its connection to the server, which then crashes the program (query window included).

This happens rather frustratingly several times a day.

Anyone else seeing this?

Thanks,

Adam