Re: BUG #14273: Tuple concurently updated error while creating function using async call from node js with postgresq

От Kishor Hargude
Тема Re: BUG #14273: Tuple concurently updated error while creating function using async call from node js with postgresq
Дата
Ответ на Re: BUG #14273: Tuple concurently updated error while creating function using async call from node js with postgresq  (Michael Paquier <michael.paquier@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-bugs
Hi,

Thanks everyone for your valuable inputs.

I got it now,The issue may be happening due to pg_proc catalog table update
for same function by different connection at the same time(due to async
call of  node js to multiple db connections for same functions creation ).

--
Kishor