Re: Using a TRIGGER with window functions.

От Pól Ua Laoínecháin
Тема Re: Using a TRIGGER with window functions.
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi all,

> If you want to update many rows after updating N rows,

Thanks to those who helped me with this - I think that Michael Lewis
has given me some good ideas on how I should go about this. Also,
thanks to those who took the time to explain why some of my ideas were
not well grounded (wouldn't be the first time! :-) ).

Rgs,

Pól...