Re: Fix for PG History web page

От Oleg Bartunov
Тема Re: Fix for PG History web page
Дата
Список pgsql-www

On Wed, Dec 23, 2015 at 2:18 AM, Bruce Momjian <bruce@momjian.us> wrote:
Our PG history web pages says talks about Postgres 8.0, which seems kind
of old at this point:

        http://www.postgresql.org/about/history/

        Today, PostgreSQL's user base is larger than ever and includes a
        sizeable group of large corporations who use it in demanding
        environments. Some of these companies such as Afilias and Fujitsu have
        made significant contributions to PostgreSQL's development. And, true to
        its roots, it continues to improve in both sophistication and
        performance, now more than ever. Version 8.0 is PostgreSQL's long
                                                 ---
        awaited debut into the enterprise database market, bringing features
        such as tablespaces, Java stored procedures, point in time recovery, and
        nested transactions (savepoints). With it came a long awaited feature
        --- a native Windows port.

Can someone update this?  Can I submit a patch?

I always think, that our history page is very outdated and requires more addition than you proposed. I have nothing against mentioning Afilias and Fujtsu, but then why we didn't acknowledged other companies ? Also, I think, better to discuss such things in -advocacy mailing list.

--
  Bruce Momjian  <bruce@momjian.us>        http://momjian.us
  EnterpriseDB                             http://enterprisedb.com

+ Roman grave inscription                             +