Re: json(b)_to_tsvector with numeric values

От Oleg Bartunov
Тема Re: json(b)_to_tsvector with numeric values
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
The Russian Postgres Company

On Mon, Apr 2, 2018 at 9:45 AM, Arthur Zakirov <a.zakirov@postgrespro.ru> wrote:
> Hello Dmitry,
>
> Dmitry Dolgov <9erthalion6@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Any opinions about this suggestion? Can it be considered as a bug fix and
>> included into this release?
>

> I think there is no chance to include it into v11. You can add the patch to
> the 2018-09 commitfest.

I found this bug, when working on presentation about FTS and it looked
annoying, since it validates
the consistency of FTS.I think this is a bug, which needs to be fixed,
else inconsistency with existing full text search  will be gets
deeper.

The fix looks trivial, but needs a review, of course.