[HACKERS] ISO/IEC 9075-2:2016 for postgres community

От Oleg Bartunov
Тема [HACKERS] ISO/IEC 9075-2:2016 for postgres community
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi there,

I just bought ISO/IEC 9075-2:2016
http://www.iso.org/iso/home/store/catalogue_tc/catalogue_detail.htm?csnumber=63556 to satisfy my interest on json support in SQL.  I am not ready to discuss here implementation details, but there is one problem with the status of this document, which is copyright protected.

"All rights reserved. Unless otherwise specified, no part of this publication may be reproduced or utilized otherwise in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, or posting on the internet or an intranet, without prior written permission. Permission can be requested from either ISO at the address below or ISO’s member body in the country of the requester."

My question is should we ask ISO for permission to use my copy in our community or  should we buy at least one another copy (for reviewer) ?

Regards,

Oleg