Re: Wanted: jsonb on-disk representation documentation

От Oleg Bartunov
Тема Re: Wanted: jsonb on-disk representation documentation
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
FYI,
http://obartunov.livejournal.com/178495.html

This is hash based gin opclass for hstore with all operators support.
It's pity we had no time to do the same for jsonb, but we may include
it and couple of other opclasses to contrib/jsonx.

Oleg