[BUGS] Problem in using pgbench's --connect(-C) and --rate=rate(-R rate)options together.

От nuko yokohama
Тема [BUGS] Problem in using pgbench's --connect(-C) and --rate=rate(-R rate)options together.
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Hi.

I attempted to make the following measurements using PostgreSQL 9.6.0 pgbench on CentOS 7.

$ pgbench -P 5 -R 400 -C -S -r -c 4 -T 30 bench -U postgres

However, this benchmark did not work properly.

* I refer to pg_stat_activity, but no connection from pgbench to PostgreSQL.
* pgbench does not stop even after the time specified by the -T option elapses.

It operates normally when only the -C option or only the -R option is specified.

In the PostgreSQL document, It is not described that "these two options can not be specified at the same time ".
Is this a problem of pgbench?