[BUGS] could not fork autovacuum worker process: No error

От Tomasz Szypowski
Тема [BUGS] could not fork autovacuum worker process: No error
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Hi PostgreSQL Team,

since last month we receive error as in the topic. After restart one can work with server but not for long.

Is it connected with one of Windows Update on Server 2012 (or Windows 10) ASLR?
We use PostgreSQL 9.5.5 and 9.5.4. Both compiled from sources.
Do you have solution for this?

regards
Thomas Szypowski