Re: PostgreSQL DBA in SPAAAAAAAACE

От Joe Miller
Тема Re: PostgreSQL DBA in SPAAAAAAAACE
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Thanks for the support guys, if nothing else, this week has been memorable. :)

It seems I lied on my entry--my little brother didn't have my old
capsule models. They were actually still back in my childhood bedroom:
http://twitpic.com/7sc0jv The covered in dust thing was still correct
though :)

Note to self: buy Mom new camera.