Re: enhanced linestyles for psql

От Alban Hertroys
Тема Re: enhanced linestyles for psql
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 24 May 2012 15:33, Pavel Stehule <pavel.stehule@gmail.com> wrote:
> hello
>
> I wrote patch for PostgreSQL 9.1 and 9.2 that adds more linestyles and
> border styles to console

Nice job!
I'm not entirely enthusiastic about the option names though. Would it
help to split the setting into several?

For example:
\pset borders-inside double single (double horizontal inside borders,
single vertical)
\pset borders-outside double

Or, since you can't really mix outside border-styles:

I'm not sure whether it would be desirable to have more control over
inside borders, for example per column or row (or even cells)?

Just something to ponder ;)