Re: pg_restore should restore the schema comments and the database properties

От Alban Hertroys
Тема Re: pg_restore should restore the schema comments and the database properties
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 20 December 2011 15:35, Adrian Klaver <adrian.klaver@gmail.com> wrote:
> To elaborate on my previous answer, search_path is in postgresql.conf because it
> is tied to the database cluster not a particular database.

Not necessarily, it can also be tied to a schema or a role or (I
assume) a specific database in the cluster.

ALTER ROLE x SET search_path TO ...
ALTER SCHEMA x SET search_path TO ...

I don't have a PG instance available here, so I can't verify whether
those get dumped/restored. I assume they do though.

Сообщение: Re: PostgreSQL DBA in SPAAAAAAAACE
Сообщение: Re: PostgreSQL DBA in SPAAAAAAAACE