[pgadmin-hackers] User Research Findings into PgAdmin

От Raffi Holzer
Тема [pgadmin-hackers] User Research Findings into PgAdmin
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi,
 As part of a project to enable pgAdmin4 to work with Greenplum databases, we conducted user research into pgAdmin. We wanted to share those insights and potentially develop against them but first wanted to get feedback from the pgAdmin group. To that end we created the video below that summarizes our findings. Let us know what you think.

https://youtu.be/BylcblYw8sU

--
Raffi Holzer
Product Manager