Re: The default database account can be accessed without a password

От Geoff Winkless
Тема Re: The default database account can be accessed without a password
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On Tue, 22 Sep 2020 at 14:33, MUKESH PRASAD
<mukeshprasad_hit@yahoo.co.in> wrote:
> I am getting VA with CVE I'd 1999-0508 where it says my default database is unpassword. However I checked all the dB
with\l command and In none of the database I am able to login without password.

> It refers to the default postgres user and I have changed password too multiple times but still it complaints.

Do you have "trust" for any lines in pg_hba.conf?

Geoff

От: MUKESH PRASAD
Сообщение: The default database account can be accessed without a password
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Query taking seq scan on a table