Re: Pre-installed index access methods cannot be manually installed.

От Matthias van de Meent
Тема Re: Pre-installed index access methods cannot be manually installed.
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> PS. I noticed this when checking the sortsupport code for some active
> patches, and after playing around a bit while trying to run PG
> extensions that are not system-registered. The attached test case
> fails, where I'd expect it to succeed, or at least I expected it not
> to fail at "This AM's OID has an unexpected value".

I just realised that the failure of the specific mentioned test case
was unrelated to the issue at hand, as it correctly shows that you
can't use int8-opclasses for int4 columns.

The attached fixes that test case by creating a table with a bigint
column instead, so that the test correctly, but unexpectedly, outputs
"ERROR:  unexpected non-btree AM: NNNNN".

- Matthias

Вложения