Re: pg_basebackup fails to connect from slave server

От dbatoCloud Solution
Тема Re: pg_basebackup fails to connect from slave server
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Dear Sanjib/All,
I've finished my replication cluster setup (pg10). now i have 1 primary and 1 standby and I installed pgpool.4 on both servers for load balancing and failover . I need some good documents to configure pgpool+watchdog configurations.

Please help on it.

Regards,
Ashok