Changes in Aurora PostgreSQL for min & max_wal_size parameter

От dbatoCloud Solution
Тема Changes in Aurora PostgreSQL for min & max_wal_size parameter
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Dear All,

We need your support for the below parameter changes. I want to increase/set these parameters in Aurora PostgreSQL when I checked with AWs they are saying that we cannot increase the max_wal_size & min_wal_size and there is no option and for another parameter, it can be done via a new parameter group.

Alter system set max_wal_size = '16384';

alter system set min_wal_size = '4096';

Alter system set effective_io_concurrency = '200';

Alter system set checkpoint_completion_target = '0.9';

Our environment into Dataware housing (analytic applications) where too many complex queries are used. I used pgtune (https://pgtune.leopard.in.ua/#/) for the calculation .

Kindly let me know is there way to increase the min_wal_size and max_wal_size .

Thanks and Best Wishes,

Ashok

+91 81975 99922